Ruby gemstone is related to the planet Sun this gemstone attracts almost all individuals. Ruby stone is also called Manik Ratna in Hindi. Wearing this stone blesses with the positive powers of The Sun. Moreover, it showers its wearer with immense favors.
However, to earn all these benefits, it is suggested by the astrologers that stone should be worn following all the rules and rituals, otherwise wearing this Sun-ruled gemstone does not bring sweet results.
However, the irony of the situation is that many people actually don’t know how to wear a ruby gemstone, and to a lack of awareness adopt this stone in such a way that it does not bring any positive changes in their lives.
The procedure of Wearing Ruby Gemstone
- The weight of the ruby gemstone should be between 3 carats to 6 carats. Ideally, a stone whose weight varies between these two figures is considered to be the best ruby stone.
- Ruby stone should ideally be embedded either in Gold or Silver to experience the best results.
- Purposed day to wear this stone is Sunday in the morning between 5 am to 6 am. If possible, it should be worn during the Shukla Paksha.
- Before wearing a ruby stone should be kept in Gangajal or honey in order to exculpate all the negativity from the stone.
- While wearing this stone burn 5 sticks of incense and pray to the god Sun for your well-being. Now hold the ring in your hand and round incense around the ring 11 times
- After this recipe, the following Mantra of Sun “ॐ सूर्याय नम” and wear a stone on your ring finger.
- The ruby gemstone will start paying off good results to you after 30 days post wearing and it will continue to shower you with his blessing for four years. And then it will become inactive.
- It has also been kept in mind that in order to cherish the benefits of wearing this stone, clean your stone at regular intervals.
Benefits of Wearing Ruby Gemstone
Ruby Gemstone is ruled by the Planet of the principal source of energy in the universe and attracts wisdom, wealth, and prosperity to its wearer.
- Wearing this stone wards off all the blood-related diseases. Eventually, a person who is suffering from blood diseases should wear this stone.
- A native who is born under the Zodiac sign Leo and born in the month of July should adopt this stone to enroll themselves to cherish all the benefits being offered by the Sun-led ruby stone.
- Wearing ruby stone enhances the concentration and memory power of its native. Moreover, it invokes spirituality and kindness in the heart of its natives.
- This is very much a heart-centered stone, and it personifies the Divine Love of the Creator.
- It is a stone of manifestation, and will also support the retention of wealth, and spirituality.
- The ruby gemstone is known to bring spark and aliveness to its wearer’s life.
- It eradicates sadness and depression from its wearer’s life. This gemstone enacts as a safeguard to protect its wearer against the evil spirits, bad dreams
Ruby Gemstone Signification
Being Ruled by the Sun it signifies wisdom, the power of communication, intellect, spirituality, the divine, brain, education, love, prosperity, and wealth.
Before wearing a ruby stone do consult an astrologer. It is also said that ascendants of all zodiac signs can wear this stone, after evaluating the position of the Sun in their birth chart.
For All Your Buying Options Visit – Shop.Ruby.Org.In