[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
Ruby gemstone or famously referred to as Manik stone in Hindi has carved its name in the field of gems with its classic appearance and metaphysical properties.
It is accumulated from the different parts of the world Burma, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, and America.
This stone or Manik Ratna is placed on the list of precious stones along with sapphires, emerald, and diamond. It belongs to the mineral family corundum.
The stone displays a distinct red color due to the presence of chemical aluminum in the stone structure.
Ruby stone has been used for centuries for its ability to bring love, health, self-esteem, happiness, and wisdom to the wearer. However, to gain all these benefits in your life, you must take the utmost care of your ruby stone.
Often, people complain that Manik or ruby stone loses its shine and luster over time. Therefore, to restore the shine of ruby stone, you should polish it on a regular basis at home following these simple procedures. Initiative Procedure To Polish Ruby Gemstones – Ruby.org.in.
Do you know some simple steps or procedures to polish ruby gemstone?
Procedure to Clean and Polish ruby gemstones
let’s talk on Initiative Procedure to polish ruby gemstones.
- First, remove your ruby ornaments and put it in the bowl containing warm water or non-toxic jewelry cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Now abstract ruby stone from the water and use a simple brush with soft Bristles and gently scrub it for some time.
- Try to cover the facets of the entire stone by rotating it in your hand. Dislodge all the harmful particles glued around the stone.
- Now again, rinse the ruby in clean water for 5 minutes to wash off soap.
- Now gently wipe off the stone with a soft towel and use it.
- It is complementary to clean the stone on a regular basis to preserve the divine powers of ruby stone.
- if you keep on wearing it after four years, so it may possible that it affects you adversely. Therefore, change stone after four years and polish ruby gemstone on a regular basis.