Q1- What do you mean by Ruby Gemstone?
Ans- Ruby is a very beautiful, precious gemstone that has extreme red color. It’s one of the four most valuable Precious gemstones.
Q2- What is the method of wearing Ruby Gemstone?
Ans- There are some points to explain method of wearing Ruby Gemstone:-
• The weight of the ruby gemstone should be in between 3 carats to 6 carats and wear this stone on Sunday at morning between 5 am to 6 am.
• Ruby stone should ideally be embedded either in Gold or Silver to experience the best results.
• After this recite the following Mantra of Sun “ॐ सूर्याय नम”
Q3- Ruby is the birthstone of which month?
Ans- Ruby is the gemstone for July month speaking to well-being and wisdom this gem. It was believed wearing a fine red Ruby for good fortune.
Q4- Who should wear Ruby Gemstone/ Manik Stone?
Ans- If malefic planets like Rahu, Ketu and Saturn are positioned with Sun Or Sun is placed in 6th, 8th and the 12th house of the chart, then the native can wear Ruby Gemstone. Manik Gemstone can also be worn by those who have Pitr dosha in their chart.
Q5- What are the Astrological benefits of Manik Stone?
• Wearing Ruby Gemstone stone invigorates the constructive powers in the horoscope of an individual and let him/her get various positive outcomes in their lives.
• Wearing ruby gemstone brings spark and aliveness in its wearer life.
• It helps to fight against all the blood-related sicknesses.
• This is an especially a heart-focused stone, and it embodies the Divine love of the Creator.
Q6- In which Finger, I should wear Ruby?
Ans- Ruby stone should be worn on the ring finger of your working hand according Vedic astrology.
Q7- From Where to buy to Original Ruby Gemstone?
Ans- We are dealing with Natural and Certified Ruby Gemstones.
Buy ruby gemstone (Manik) at the affordable price in India for Astrology and Jewelry benefits us.
Place online order for Ruby gemstone from the online store of ruby.org.in
We deal in High Quality Burmese and African Ruby Gemstones.
Q8- What is the price range of Ruby Gemstone?
Ruby Gemstone Fine Grade: Rs 875 per carat (Approximate Price)
Ruby Gemstone Premium Grade: Rs 2200 per carat (Approximate Price)
Ruby Gemstone Sup Pre Grade: Rs 8040 per carat (Approximate Price)
Q9- Tell me, some of the top sources of Ruby Gemstone?
Ans- The most famous sources of rubies are essentially mined from Sri Lanka, Burma, India, and Africa, Afghanistan, Cambodia and the United States.
From the majority of the previously mentioned sources, Burma and Africa are the most imperative areas which produce better quality rubies.
Q10- Different names of Ruby Gemstone?
Ans- Ruby is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Kuruvinda’. Ruby is also known as ‘Manik’ in Hindi and ‘ratnaraj’ in Sanskrit.
Q11- Role of Ruby Gemstone in Astrology?
Ans- In Astrology, gemstones are prescribed by the situation of the planets in a horoscope. Ruby is the gemstone of the planet from the sun. The Sun is the most grounded planets in the close solar system. The Sun manages our physical well-being and impressiveness and decides our self of personality and self-projection of the planet.
On the off chance that the planet Sun gives great outcomes in somebody’s horoscope, the individual in question must wear Ruby Stone to build the intensity of the planet Sun in their horoscope.
Q12- What are the properties of Ruby Gemstones?
Ruby Gemstone Properties:
Color: Deep Red
Mineral Class: Oxides
Hardness: 9 (Mohs)
Refractive Index: 1.766 – 1.774
Chemical Composition: Aluminum Oxide (AI2O3)
Specific Gravity: 3.99 – 4.01
Pleochroism: Strong Dichroism
Optic Character of Ruby: Anisotropic
Q13- Give me some remedies to important any weak sun in my horoscope?
Ans- There are some Points to explain remedies to important any Weak Sun in Horoscope
• Perform Surya Namaskar every morning to stay healthy and protected from the ill effects of the Sun.
• Recite the mantra for Sun “Om Suryaya Namaha” for multiple times.
• Feed cow with wheat and Jaggery.
• Donate dark red colored clothes. Make donations on Sunday.
• Eat almond and offer it to poor people.
• Use a copper glass to drink water.[/column]