Flaws Of Ruby Gemstone
Ruby’s striking color and kingly heritage make it the choice of jewelry lovers. Rubies in large size are more worth than diamonds. Rubies are used to set in jewelry like earrings, pendants, rings, necklaces, etc.
Like other precocious gemstones, ruby also has number of naturally happening flaws. These are called inclusion. Rule of clarity, says that “clearer a gemstone, the more its value”. Same quotation goes with the Ruby as well. Rubies also have silk. It adds beauty to the Ruby gemstone.
Following are the main flaws that may be found in a Ruby
- It may be silky.
- It may be dull without the brilliance and glitter.
- It can change the definition of color.
- There may be some cracks in its texture.
- It may have something on the surface of Ruby.
- Dullness in the Ruby Gemstone gives problems with the brothers.
- Dirty Ruby does not give beneficial effects.
- Some rubies have bubbles inside.